8.03.2008

mountain madness: timberlakes 2008

last month we had our family reunion up at timberlakes, in the mountains above heber. it was a blast--just perfect. we went up thursday night and stayed until sunday afternoon. in the meantime we played games, went for a hike, went into park city for some swimming, had a talent show, did our own family sacrament meeting, had great food, and just laughed a lot. the kids loved playing with their cousins and, of course, being with their grandma vicki. we missed heide, steve and ethan, but were so glad to finally have my brother john join us! he is pretty much hilarious, and my boys think he's the coolest. i agree.

i decided to make a slide show (like lis) because i know my family is anxious to see ALL the photos. it's probably overkill for the rest of you, so for that i apologize.

number one thing i came away from that with: i have an awesome family. so talented, so caring, so helpful and supportive and loving, and SO FUN!
love you guys. enjoy the photos.

5 comments:

Sheri said...

I loved all of those pictures. Your boys are just adorable!I'm glad John was there. Looks like a fab time!

Heide Call said...

I lvoe seeing hte pictures! I have a few favorites:
1.Jacob peeking through the stairs
2.John playing guitar surrounded by my sisters (the one where you're all smiling!)
3.Joshua's serious face while posed and ready to do karate...what focus!
4. Arianna and Enzo hugging on the couch
5."you must pay the rent"
and
6.your family pics are great!
I'm so glad you all had such a wonderful time; we're already loking forward to next year!

brooklyn said...

i want to hear you guys sing while you play the guitar! that's awesome! you guys are such a cute family. looked like a perfect reunion! you're so lucky to be close to the mountains like that. i really miss them. fun!

Cormorant said...

Sounds like tons of fun! I've never been there, but now I want to go! And I never knew you played the guitar. Dang, we could have used that at a MPASA event. (Well, I guess you still can.) :) If Melinda is ever available, we should get together for dinner. I know you're done with classes for a bit now, so call/email when you're free.

Unknown said...

i loved all the pics. It was quite enjoyable to watch them scroll through!!