7.02.2008

we like each other

i always get lots of good pictures of my cute boys, as i should. they're cute. but i was just looking at pictures, and was pleasantly surprised to see that we've got a few good ones of me and my hubby lately...
when we ran the slc half marathon together. early a.m.

swimming in provo river.

hiking to stuart falls.

there were a few more good ones, largely thanks to our friends mike and mandie who were just in town. (more about that later.) i'll spare you more. but that's me and josh. 7 years.
as far as cuteness goes, we're not too bad ourselves.

6 comments:

Sansego said...

The bottom photo especially is awesome in every way imaginable! You should get this one enlarged and framed! You can't beat the background scenery.

brooklyn said...

yeah josh and janell! you guys are awesome.

Unknown said...

I'd say you still look great after seven years too! Keep it up!
-Leslie

The Kemps said...

I love pictures together... after you have kids, you forget to take as many together. It was so fun to see you at Jack's baby blessing! We love you guys!

Heide Call said...

You two look great I love to see the pics of you together!

Unknown said...

You guys really are cute...Someday...when life calms down...maybe we can meet up for a playdate!! :)